Everything you Need with the Body-Solid Single Stack Home Gym
The smallest footprint of any Body-Solid home gym
The Body-Solid Single Stack Home Gym G1S packs a lot of power, strength, and durability into the smallest footprint available. Centered on a 160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym allows over 40 toning, trimming, and strength training exercises.
From the multi-grip press arm to the contoured, adjustable seat pad, the Body-Solid Single Stack Home Gym G1S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market.
Body-Solid G series gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery.
The entire gym is backed by the best warranty in the industry, the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
Body-Solid Single Stack Home Gym Key Features
- Easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder
Body-Solid G1S Selectorized Home Gym Features
Chest Press Station
This station is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, with comfortable multi-position handgrips that focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
Lat Pulldown/High Pulley Station
Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers, and many more high pulley exercises that increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your bodyweight.
Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station
Develop defined abs and triceps quickly with smooth, comfortable, full-range-of-motion crunching movement. This station is specifically designed for firming, flattening, and isolating the entire abdominal area.
Leg Extension/Leg Curl Station
Build muscular legs and stronger knee joints with biomechanically accurate pivot points that ensure ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
Seated Row/Low Pulley Station
Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard-to-reach lower lats. The low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, and much more.
160-Pound Selectorized Alloy Weight Stack
The advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of-the-art nylon bushings for super-smooth, quiet operation. The 2,200-pound tension strength, military-spec steel aircraft cables with nylon sheathes provide exceptional durability and low maintenance.
Body-Solid Single Stack Home Gym Tech Spec
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function, and durability
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance
- 4½" pulleys are impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement, and maximum durability
- Assembled Dimensions: 55"L x 47"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 329lb
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Lifetime Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.