Free Weight Storage
Free weight storage is a system where weights are not tethered to a weight machine. Free weights can be stored in a number of ways, including racks, trees, and hangers. It is important to find a system that suits the needs of your free weight and space.
Picking the right weight storage for your workout space is important to ensure both the safety of your equipment and the efficiency of your workouts.
Feel Organized - How to Pick The Right Free Weight Storage For Your Gym Space?
There are a few factors you'll need to consider when making your decision, such as the size of your weight collection, the type of weights you have, and the layout of your workout space.
Here are a few tips to help you select the best free weight storage for your needs:
1. Think about the type of weights you have.
If you have a mix of standard and Olympic weights, you'll need to find a storage system that can accommodate both types of weights. These are the free weight storage options:
- Ball Rack: This will store all your ball weights in a place.
- Dumbbell Rack: With this, you can store your dumbbell collection.
- Kettlebell Rack: This can house your kettlebells in one place.
- Weight Bar Rack: Store your weight bars on this rack for an organized space.
- All-in-one Storage Rack: If you have multiple free weights, go for the all-in-one storage option.
2. Consider the size of your weight collection.
If you have a large number of weights, you'll need to purchase a storage system that can accommodate your entire collection.
3. Take into account the layout of your workout space.
You will also have to consider the layout of your workout space. Check where you can incorporate the free weight storage in the space. See if you need a compact rack or one where you can keep the accessory as well.
Above are the three things to help you design your gym space. Reach out to email@example.com for assistance. You can call or TEXT us at (646)657-8856