Shipping: Free Shipping
The Austin Air HealthMate® was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. The Medical Grade HEPA technology is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns. This includes viruses*, bacteria, dust, dander, and allergens. The carbon blend used in this filter will also effectively remove chemicals, gases, and odors. The Austin Air HealthMate® will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals, and gases
- Families looking for protection from everyday indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to the hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.