Why The Power Plate is the Best Workout Tool
Imagine an exercise session that works on your different muscle groups at the same time. You might think that a high-intensity routine like that will take a lot of effort and devices to complete. But what if that can be achieved in a few minutes by a single platform?
That is exactly what a power plate does!
6 Reasons Why the Power Plate is the Best Workout Tool
1. It saves you time. With this workout machine, you don’t have to spend a long time working out different parts of the body to tone your muscles, burn fats, or improve bone strength.
Because power plates produce high-intensity muscle contractions, they are intended to be used in moderation. The recommended time to use a power plate is between 15 to 20 minutes a day. Users should do power plate training as often as 3-4 days every week.
This offers an ideal workout setting for people who don’t have hours to spend at the gym. It would also help busy people keep up a consistent workout routine because it only takes less a few minutes a day.
2. It uses powerful technology. You can lie, stand, lean, or squat on the vibration machine. Your muscles will contract and release dozens of times per second since the machine will be transmitting energy to your body while it is vibrating. The action could make you feel as though you are exerting yourself.
Several independent studies have revealed the power of whole-body vibration training. This mode of training has been discovered to burn fat tissues to help with weight loss, increase muscle mass, and enhance strength.
3. It is extremely flexible. Never run out of exercises to do with the Power Plate! If you are a professional trainer, you can design different types of workout routines for clients according to their fitness level.
Power Plates have a wide range of functionalities. Although its primary purpose is for training, it can also be used for massage and for draining the body of toxins.
The many models of power plates make them available for personal use, fitness studios, and medical centers. For instance, Power Plate Pulse is great for deep massages, Power Plate My5 Vibration Trainer is ideal for gyms, and Power Plate Pro7HC is intended for treatment centers.
4. It is space-saving. You might think that a powerful machine such as this will have massive dimensions and build.
However, power plates come in varying sizes. People who live in condos or have roommates can get the compact Personal Power Plate. Other than its small-scale size, Personal Power Plate is lightweight so you can store it away or pack and carry it for on-the-go training.
Want to keep your workouts discreet? Get the Power Plate Shield that decreases residual vibrations so the machine makes minimal sounds.
5. It comes with a wide array of benefits. When getting a piece of workout equipment, you want something that can address different muscle groups, can be used and maintained easily and has been proven to be effective.
These are just some of the benefits that you can get with the Power Plate. Power Plates also work as a cellulite buster, balance enhancer, and flexibility booster.
It comes in many models and functionalities so that it can be used at home, in gyms, and in treatment facilities.
6. It is safe and convenient. Power plates have been around a long time. Studies hav been conducted to test its suitability and safety for training. Although pregnant women, people with metal implants, and those with cardiovascular illnesses are warned against using it, power plates are generally safe.
Power plates are also designed to make working out straightforward. You have a better chance of keeping up with a regular workout routine if the tool that you are using makes exercising simple.
Power Plate My7 comes with more than a thousand workout videos and coaching tips. Users can find the most suitable exercises and learn fitness tips tailored to their needs.
There is a power plate for everyone. These amazing machines are more than just a fad. As more people discover this workout innovation, the power plate becomes more of a staple in the fitness world. It’s time you get one for yourself or your clients.