First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL Rower
This beautifully crafted indoor rower takes inspiration from the design of a Viking’s ship and combines modern fluid rowing technology to deliver the luxurious Viking Pro XL. Built for performance as much as appearance, this rowing machine sets remarkable benchmarks in both form and function.
A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, Viking Pro boasts a robust construction that is suited to high-use environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort and sensory satisfaction.
The Viking Pro XL offers a Huge XL Tanks that offer 10 levels of resistance, delivering over 50% greater resistance than standard range models.
Packed full of advanced features, the Viking Pro is an intelligent fitness machine.
A patented twin tank design underpins FDF’s water resistance innovation known as Fluid Force to provide users with the closest emulation of rowing a boat on the water. A steadfast cardio platform, this indoor water rowing machine encourages a professional rowing stroke with its instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire rowing action.
This impressive machine is equipped with goal tracking technology including FluidRower app integration and Heart Rate Handle compatibility. Complete with advanced console innovation, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, for accurate workout readings.
- Tank Size: XL (65% more Resistance)
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Bluetooth enabled Multi-level computer. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Viking Pro XL Footboard
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
- Hand lacquered Solid One Piece American Ash Frame.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance-free.
- 55 x 54cm (22 x 21")
- L 2135mm (84" x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
Max User Weight:
- 150kg (330lb)
- 5-10day delievery leadtime