Shipping: Free Shipping
Learn about the Pro 6 Arcadia Air Runner Non Motorized Treadmill
Meet the next evolution of indoor running machines.
And, this is one of the ONLY non-motorized treadmills on the market that offers adjustable resistance.
The Pro 6 Arcadia Air Runner Treadmill is a great addition to any home gym.
When it comes to placing this in your home or gym, because there's no electricity needed, so aren't tied to putting this unit by an electrical outlet.
The Arcadia Air Runner is Muscle-powered
You provide all of the motive power and exercise your lower body. It is likely that you will expend more calories per mile. You control the speed by putting in more effort rather than trying to keep up with a moving belt. On a curved-belt treadmill, you speed up by placing your feet further forward and slow down by striking closer to the center of the belt.
No Electricity Needed for the Arcadia Air RUnner
This means placement is easy and you aren't dependent on placing the treadmill near an electrical outlet.
Is it safe to stop with a non motorized treadmill?
A non-motorized treadmill stops when you stop; you don't have to wear a safety cord to stop it if you slip and fall as you should with a motorized treadmill. This also makes it a little safer around children and pets.
High-intensity interval workouts
Athletic trainers use curved-belt manual treadmills as part of workouts that alternate high and moderate intensity. Many professional sports teams use these models for training, doing sprint intervals on the curved-belt treadmill.
Pro 6 Arcadia Air Runner - Key Features:
- Commercial Grade with Durable Heavy Duty Frame
- 6 Levels of Resistance
- Large LCD Screen to Display Time, Pace, Distance, Speed, Calories, Watt
- Built-In Console can program Intervals, Target Time, Distance, Calories, and Heart Rate
- Built-In Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- Zero Electricity – No Power Needed
- Built for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to burn 30% more calories than traditional motorized treadmills
- Promotes natural running stride for more efficiency and reduced joint stress
- Smooth and Quiet Operation with Zero Maintenance Required
Non Motorized Treadmill Specifications:
- Minimum ceiling height: 96" (8ft)
- Size: 72".5"L x 30.5"W x 61.5"H
- Running Surface: 69"L x 17"W
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Gym Equipment Weight: 325
Pro 6 Arcadia Air Runner Warranty:
- Commercial Warranty: 1-year parts
- Residential Warranty: 1-year parts and 1-year labor
Pro 6 Arcadia Air Runner Shipping:
- In stock now - Ready to ship
- 5-10 day delivery lead time
- It's big and comes on a freight truck, so ask a buddy to help for easy receiving
Pro 6 Aradia Air Runner Owners Manual
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I had to get a treadmill w slats (for shin splint and knee comfort). While I’m very involved in the Peloton ecosystem ,,,running and power walking on a powered treadmill belt treadmill was no longer an option for me. I wanted shorter hiit workouts where my legs powered the treadmill,,, not a motor. So,,I work out w Peloton classes on an appletv ,,,using the PRO6 Arcadia. Slats,,, no motor,,,20-30 min Peloton App classes,,,,couldn’t be happier!
Heavy-duty, really well built, and feels solid even when I'm on it when full sprinting or just running. I'm 6-0, 185 and even when I sprint on it it's rock solid. Love it! Really great for Tabata workout type sprints which is why I bought one.
Wow the features on this machine makes a great combination of workouts, especially the running and sled push features. I need a HIIT style intensity for my workouts, so this machine is perfect.
so happy I found this treadmill! I struggled in the past with other treadmills, but the Pro 6 has allowed me to be pain free in my knees with no shin splints! I was allowed a full body work out with ease! The machine was extremely easy to put together! Highly reccomend.