Shipping: Free Shipping
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V Rower
This beautifully crafted indoor rower takes inspiration from the design of a Viking’s ship and combines modern fluid rowing technology to deliver the luxurious Viking Pro. Built for performance as much as appearance, this rowing machine sets remarkable benchmarks in both form and function. A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, Viking Pro boasts a robust construction that is suited to high-use environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort and sensory satisfaction. The Viking Pro offers 4 generous levels of Fluid Force at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, guaranteeing a loaded challenge for any workout goal.
Packed full of advanced features, the Viking Pro is an intelligent fitness machine. A patented twin tank design underpins FDF’s water resistance innovation known as Fluid Force to provide users with the closest emulation of rowing a boat on the water. A steadfast cardio platform, this indoor water rowing machine encourages a professional rowing stroke with its instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire rowing action. This impressive machine is equipped with goal tracking technology including FluidRower app integration via USB which correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, for accurate workout readings.
- Tank Size: Standard
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Viking Pro Monitor
- Multi-level computer with USB. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Viking Pro Footboard
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfort.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
- Viking Pro Frame
- Hand lacquered Solid One Piece American Ash Frame.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance-free.
- 55 x 54cm (22 x 21")
- L 2135mm (84") x 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
Max User Weight:
- 150kg (330lb)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We bought a beautiful water rower, the service we received from Competitors Outlet is the best! Shelly has been the person that reached out to us from the very beginning, very professional and very knowledgeable, she has provided us with outstanding service, staying in contact and always available, answering all our questions and concerns promptly, we are very pleased! We plan to purchase more accessories as well as other items in the future through Competitors Outlet and definitely recommend!!!