First Degree Fitness Viking 3 AR PLUS Rower
The Viking 3 AR Plus Water Rower is a rower inspired and designed by Viking who sailed the open waters on their way to conquest. Or maybe just to their neighbor down the river.
Using first grade ethically sourced American Ash timber with a double lacquered finish. The Viking 3 AR PLUS Water Rower takes innovative craftsmanship to the next level in fitness because it uses home and furniture design principles. Combined with its sculpted mainframe and structural integrity, this is an excellent cardio trainer that achieves full-body engagement.
The Viking 3 Plus water rowing resistance uses all of FDF’s patented Fluid Force technology, giving you a lifelike rowing action for a fantastic training experience. This indoor rower comes with scalable options for additional lumbar support or heightened entry and exit, which is popular with rehabilitation and users looking to rebuild their muscle memory.
The Viking 3 Plus is as close to on-water rowing as you can get, emulated by an instant catch and consistent resistance expected with a professional rowing stroke. With 4 levels of Fluid Force, users can glide between heavy and light rowing challenges by turning an audible, tactile selector dial for resistance precision. This striking-looking rower grants the ability to rapidly improve fitness and endurance while complementing any surrounding decor. Combined with market-leading rowing innovation including steel-blade impellers wrapped in molded plastic for maximal water capture and patented twin tank technology, this rugged platform will always perform to perfection.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple-bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Viking 3 AR Plus Monitor
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. The display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Viking 3 AR Plus Handle
- Durable belt drives with active recoil system – smooth, clean, quiet, and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
- Formed single-piece wood headframe. No bolts or screws.
- Simplified assembly in less than 15 minutes and virtually maintenance-free.
- 53 x 51cm (21 x 20")
- L (84") x W (20") x H (21")
Max User Weight:
- 150kg (330lb)
- In stock now - ready to ship.
- 5-10day delivery leadtime