First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V
Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this rugged indoor rower never disappoints. Guaranteed to enhance any grand environment, Apollo Pro V indoor rower is complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish, with the strength and integrity of a steel frame. Easily transported to any space, this indoor rower stores compactly on it its end making it the perfect addition to any home fitness space or commercial studio.
Defining the realms of user convenience, the Apollo V Indoor Rower is complete with Bluetooth auto-adjust technology that instinctively correlates selected tank resistance with the console display, and is compatible with FDF’s FluidWorkout social app.
Engineered for comfort as much as it is style, this thoughtfully designed rower boasts a contoured seat and a premium ergonomic handle for maximum comfort during lengthy workouts.
The Apollo V Indoor Rower can easily appeal to a wider fitness market by coupling it with the Seat Back kit for added lumbar support or the Touch Heart Rate Handle to help you monitor your performance.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
84.06" x 20.47”
20.47" x 22.05"
Max User Weight:
- In stock now - Ready to ship.
- 5-10day delievery leadtime