Want to Train with the Ropeflex RX2500 Oryx Rope Pull Machine?
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500 ORYX™. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, and fitness enthusiasts.
The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Intelligent resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
Key Features of the Ropeflex RX2500 Oryx Rope Trainer
• Unique design that easily fits anywhere
• Soft-Braided rope for easy and comfortable grip
• Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
• Wheels for easy unit positioning
• Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
Progressive Resistance with the RX2500 Oryx
Automatically adjusts resistance from 110lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity.
The RX2500 Hand Made Braided Rope
Optional Hipervision System for Software Tracking
Specifications of the Ropeflex Rx2500 Oryx Rope Trainer
Length: 48" (122cm)
Width: 35" (89cm)
Height: 91" (231 cm)
Weight: 160lbs (73kg)