Partner Training with the Ropeflex RX2500D Dual-Station Oryx Rope Trainer
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500D DUALSTATION. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, and fitness enthusiasts.
The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair accessibility. Intelligent resistance adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
Features of Ropeflex RX2500D Dual-Station Oryx Rope Trainer
- Dual-Station vertical rope trainer
- Adjustable pulley for additional horizontal and bottom pulls
- Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Wheels for easy unit positioning
- ADA compliant
- Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
Dimensions of the Ropeflex RX2500D Dual-Station Oryx Rope Trainer
- 50” (127 cm) x 72” (183 cm) x 91” (231 cm)
Weight of the Ropeflex RX2500D Dual-Station Oryx Rope Trainer
- 280 lb (127 kg)