Body-Solid Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench
The Powerline PFID130X is designed to allow proper form and positioning with its adjustable back pad, seat pad, and leg hold down.
The back pad has 4 quick and secure ladder style positions: -23 Decline, Flat, 45, 90 degree incline
Perfect for Ab Crunches, Decline Bench, Etc.
Perform Leg Extensions and Leg Curls with optional GLDA1. GLDA1 fits in place of leg hold down
The Leg Holder with foam rollers keeps you in place for sit ups or heavy workouts.
Body-Solid Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench Key Features
- Allows proper form and positioning for incline and shoulder press exercises.
- Improved design features quick and secure 4-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
- 3-position seat pad adjustment for bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches.
Shown with Optional GLDA1 Leg Developer Attachment and GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment. Both sold separately.
Body-Solid Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench Tech Spec
- 3-position seat pad adjustments
- 4-position back pad adjustments
- Leg hold-down included
- 55"L x 26"W x 21"H
Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench Dimensions
- Weight: 48lb / 21.77kg
- Dimensions LWH : 55" x 26" x 21"