Experience the First Degree Fitness Viking 2 AR Plus with 15% more Resistance
The Viking 2 AR Plus provides 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models and state-of-the-art Fluid Resistance Technology.
This ensures no dead spots throughout the stroke so you don't have to worry about feeling interrupted and can enjoy a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
The Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feel associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State-of-the-art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
- 4 x Fluid Force with audible and tactile, manual selector dial
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access
- Compatible with FDF Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
550mm x 540mm (21.26" x 22.05")
- 2135mm x 550mm (84.06" x 21.65”)
Max User Weight:
- 150kg (330lb)
Shipping for a Viking 2 AR PLUS
- In stock now - ready to ship.
- 7-10day delivery leadtime