Shipping: Free Shipping
First Degree Fitness E650 Arm Cycle Ergometer
Whether you are a veteran, athlete or somewhere in between, the E650 is designed to target strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance. The E650 upper body ergometer has been constructed for high intensity, powerful workouts. Commercial-grade and CrossFit ready, this standing upper body ergo offers heavy duty performance that can withstand even the most demanding fitness levels.
This ergo’s slimline footplates allow for wheelchair access and its bi-directional function offers huge advantage for rehabilitation purposes, enabling reciprocal muscle group balance and support of major joints.
An eye-catching unit this standing upper body ergometer will quickly become a focal point of any facility, producing competitive results at an affordable price point. The E650 upper body ergometer features FDF’s famous fluid innovation technology with 10 levels of intense fluid resistance and continuous catch on the arm pedal.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Multi-level computer on an adjustable arm
- Computer displays: time, speed, pulse, revolutions per minute (RPM), watts, level, distance and calories per hour.
- Quick start feature and interval training options.
- Foot Support
- Wide foot supports maintain total stability and enable wheelchair access.
- Self-levelling, comfortable, ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Environmentally friendly, rust proof e-coating to complete frame.
- Step on design for instant access Great for rehab patient.
- Fixed crank arm design for maximum comfort and dependability.
- Built to withstand heavy usage in the toughest environments - perfect for Crossfit.
|Compact Footprint||1940mm x 1350mm(76.38 x 53.15”)|
|Upright Storage||1348mm x 750mm(53.07 x 29.53”)|
|Product Size||L 1340mm(52.76”) x W 750mm (29.53”) x H 1348mm (53.07”)|
|Max User Weight||150kg (330lbs)|