Get a Wider Back using the Body-Solid Proclub Leverage Lat Pulldown with Dual Axis Arms
The Body-Solid LVLA Leverage Lat Pulldown has a 2” x 3”, 11-gauge steel mainframe, with an electrostatically applied metallic silver powder coat paint finish, sealed bearing pivot points, and weight plate holders for storage.
The LVLA Leverage Lat Pulldown is constructed with the commercial facility in mind featuring dual-axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pulldowns and 360-degree articulating hand grips for free-floating downward pulling motion and advanced biomechanics.
Plus durable, double-stitched upholstery with gas-assisted, adjustable seat pad.
Highlights and Features:
The Body-Solid Leverage Lat Pulldown Machine (LVLA) features a dual-axis diverging arm for biomechanically correct lat pulldowns that target your back, arm, and shoulder muscles.
360-degree articulating hand grips float freely and rotate naturally while you pull. Adjustable leg hold-down pads and gas-assisted seat adjustments allow the machine to be operated by users of all sizes.
With a 2- by 3-inch 11-gauge high-tensile strength steel mainframe and durable double-stitched upholstery, this lat exercise machine is durably constructed to stand up to rigorous use in gyms and clubs.
Sealed bearing pivot points provide smooth, friction-free movement through every intense workout. Weight plate holders are built into the machine for easy storage (plates sold separately).
When assembled, the Body-Solid Leverage Lat Pulldown Machine measures 76 by 49 by 84 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 183 pounds. It is backed by the Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty and Full Commercial Warranty.
Body-Solid Proclub Leverage Lat Pulldown Key Features
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double-stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Dual-axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pulldowns
- 360 degree articulating hand grips for free-floating downward pulling motion
- Adjustable leg hold down pads
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Body-Solid Proclub Leverage Lat Pulldown Tech Spec
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Assembled Dimensions: 76"L x 49"W x 84"H
- Weight: 183lbs
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Lifetime Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.