The Master Press is a full-range Smith Machine
From deadlifts to standing shoulder presses, this unique patented machine raises the bar for functionality, durability, and innovation. The Master Press™ has a vertically adjustable carriage with two independent press arms.
You can easily and safely operate this machine. Safety is supported with counterbalancing and a proprietary weight-bearing design.
While in standing position, you can do popular ground-based movements like shoulder presses, shrugs, deadlifts, one-arm rows, split squats, etc.
Add an adjustable bench (not included), you can perform decline presses, flat presses, triceps presses, multi-angle incline presses, and shoulder presses.
Why Choose a Master Press?
- Equal symmetrical muscle development with the independent press arms
- Arcs that are joint-friendly and promote low impact movements
- Pick the angle you want to train at (not predetermined angles)
- Features a range of motion adjustment
- Users can safely enter and exit the machine
- Space-efficient and can be placed against a wall
The Technical Features:
- Vertically Adjustable Carriage
- Carriage Adjustable to 40 Different Positions
- Independent Converging Press Arms
- Variable Resistance
- 8-Position Weight Plate Storage
- Counter-Balanced Carriage
- Heavy-Duty Kevlar Reinforced Drive Belt
- Heavy-Duty Automotive Grade Pulleys
- Weight plates are sold separately
Exercises for the Master Press Smith Machine:
• Multi-angle decline presses
• Flat bench press
• Triceps presses
• Multi-angle incline presses
• Ground-based shoulder presses
• Standing shrugs
• Seated shrugs
• Split squats
• Upright rows
• Plus many more!
|Product Dimensions||66" L x 69" W x 82" H|
|Made in USA||Yes|