Experience the Golden Designs Dynamic 6-Person "Monaco" Infrared Sauna with Near Zero EMF Heating Panels
Dynamic Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost-effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits. Dynamic Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. The walls on Dynamic Saunas measure more than 6mm on each side while our competitor’s average 4mm or less. The wood plank inner frames on Better Life Saunas measure more than 1.13 inches in thickness versus less than .9 inches for other importing manufacturers. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy.
Dynamic Saunas 6 Person model offers 15 infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry-leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna. Our infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits.
Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Dynamic Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heats up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas. Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200 degrees and do not penetrate your skin), Dynamic Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130 Fahrenheit. In fact, Dynamic Saunas operate most effectively at 120 Fahrenheit thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
Dynamic Saunas 6 person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Dynamic Saunas with our dual (interior and exterior) soft-touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Play your favorite music through the saunas built-in FM CD DVD Radio with SD, USB, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Watch your favorite movies with a built-in 15” drop-down monitor. The sauna plugs into two dedicated 20 amp 110-volt outlets (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle with two approved 20 amp dedicated receptacles).
Golden Design Saunas may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk-in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!
- 6 Person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 73″ x 61″ x 79″ (roof overhang: add 6")
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 68″ x 57″ x 72″
- FM/CD radio with MP3 auxiliary connection with 4 built-in speakers, 15” LCD Monitor with DVD Player
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Exterior accent lighting
- Interior and exterior LED control panel
- Natural hemlock wood construction (Natural Dark Stain Finish)
- Electrical service: 2 separate dedicated 20 amp 120-volt outlets, two separate 20 amp breakers required. (consult a certified electrician to install a 20 amp outlet and 20 amp breaker)
- 118F-132F is the ideal temperature range, the sauna can heat up to 140F
- 15 Carbon PureTech Near Zero EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Near Zero EMF - (EMF Under 2MG when sitting 2 to 3 inches from the heating panels)
- Tempered glass door
- Clasp together assembly
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 750 lbs.
- 5 - 10 day delivery lead time
- Shipping weight: 950 lbs
- Ships in 5 boxes
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Questions? Please call or text us at (646) 657-8857 or reach out via web chat.