Shipping: Free Shipping
First Degree Fitness Newport AR Plus Rower
The Newport Plus Adjustable Resistance Rower is a top seller and highly popular water rower.
This water rower is designed for progressive training by making ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Newport Plus A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce workout, simply by adjusting the resistance level.
With water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets, making this a fantastic low impact exercise machine.
Newport Plus AR Water Rower was developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any water rower machine.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow oa a workout.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- 53 x 51cm (21 x 20")
- L 1975mm (77.8") x W 530mm (20.9") x H 510mm (20.1")
Max User Weight:
- 140kg (300lb)
- In stock now - Ready to ship.
- 5-10day delievery leadtime
Owner's Manual Available, just request by chat!